Supports immune system balance
AutoImmune Calm is designed to provide the support nutrients needed by the body to balance the immune system for those living with autoimmunity, chronic inflammation or inflammation- related symptoms. It contains carefully selected nutrients that target specific biochemical pathways in your body to reduce inflammation, including Pterostilbene, which specifically supports anti-inflammation in the brain.
Several ingredients are designed to support your body’s ability to “turn down” unnecessary immune responses, including Vinpocetine, N-Acetyl L-Carnitine, Alpha GPC and Vitamin A. This formulation also contains a special form of the anti-oxidant glutathione, which may be absorbed more efficiently compared to other forms of oral glutathione.
- Quantity Options Available: 30 Packets per box (Each packet is 5.0g which is one serving) or 300g (60 Servings)
- Suggested Use for Packets: Empty packet into 4-6 ounces of water and mix well. Adults take 1 to 2 packets daily or as directed by your health care professional. Consult doctor before taking if nursing or pregnant.
- Suggested Use for container with scoop: Empty one (1) scoop into 4 to 6 oz of water and mix well. Adults take 1 to 3 additional servings daily or as directed by your health care professional. Consult a doctor before taking if pregnant or nursing.
- Other Ingredients: Maltodextrin, Natural Fruit Flavors, Luo Han Guo Extract, Stevia Extract.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Sugar, casein, gluten, soy, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, artificial flavorings, artificial colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
|Supplement Information||Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Tumeric Extract (95% curcumin)||125 mg||*||Supports the body’s ability to reduce inflammation and properly regulate immune cells in mucosal tissues|
|Pterostilbene||125 mg||*||A powerful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory for the brain, which supports brain function|
|Vitamin D3 (as cholecalciferol)||2500 IU||875%||Supports proper function of key immune systems cells. Vitamin D deficiency has been observed in many people with autoimmune diseases|
|S Acetyl L Glutathione||25 mg||*||Supports the proper function of cells which help the immune system distinguish self from foreign invaders that should be attacked|
|Vitamin A (as beta-carotene)||5000 IU||100%||Supports the body’s ability to turn down overactive immune cells in the gut|
|Rhemmania||25 mg||Supports the body’s ability to properly regulate cells of the immune response|
|N Acetyl L Carnitine||25 mg||*||Supports the body’s ability to turn down unnecessary immune responses|
|Alpha GPC||25 mg||*||Supports the body’s ability to turn down unnecessary immune responses|
|R alpha Lipoic Acid||100 mg||*||Supports the body’s ability to properly regulate cells of the immune response and is a key component in the production of glutathione, which is a potent antioxidant that protects the body from damage|
Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. * Daily value (DV) not established