Vitamin E Complex delivers the natural and most biologically active form (alpha, beta, delta, and gamma tocopherols) of Vitamin E. Most other vitamin E supplements only contain alpha tocopherols and so do not support the body with all four tocopherols. Worse than that, the majority of apha tocopherols products are synthetic – identified on the label as “dl-alpha tocopherol”.
- Packaging Options: 100 softgels per bottle
- Application / Ideal Usage: Daily use
- Nutrient Delivery Method: Softgel capsules
- Other Ingredients: Sunflower oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, and Purified water.
- DOES NOT CONTAIN: Sugar, wheat, casein, gluten, soy, milk, egg, preservatives, yeast, artificial flavorings, artificial colorings, peanuts, tree nuts or fish.
|Supplement Information||Amt Per Serving||% DV|
|Total Fat||1 g|
|Total Carbohydrate||0 g||0 %|
|Dietary Fiber||0 g||0 %|
|Natural Vitamin E (as d-alpha tocopherol and mixed tocopherols)||400 IU||1300%|
|Natural Mixed Tocopherols||380 mg||**|
|d-Alpha Tocopherol||270 mg||**|
|d-Beta Tocopherol||5 mg||**|
|d-Delta Tocopherol||48 mg||**|
|d-Gamma Tocopherol||17 mg||**|
Daily values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet.